Please visit our website at www.advocare.com/120611015 and give yourself a banned-substance free competitive advantage that is totally safe. See below for more information.
Get the Facts Straight! Did You Know?…
- NCAA Drug Testing is year around. Compliance does not take the summer off and drug testing is a compliance issue. A positive drug test results in loss of scholarship.
- The Food and Drug Administration does not regulate supplements like they do other foods. According to the Governmental Accountability Office (GAO), nutrition companies are left to self-regulate their products according to the Supplemental Health and Education Act of 1994. Very few companies test at all because testing is very expensive.
- Advocare products are guaranteed “banned-substance free” by Informed-Choice which is the largest anti-doping lab in the world based out of London, England. Advocare products meet the standards of the Olympics, NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA, LPGA, NASCAR, Major League Soccer, ATP and WTA. www.informed-choice.org
- Advocare tests for over 200+ banned-substancesand the next leading company in the US only tests for approximately 30 banned-substances. www.advocare.com/120611015
- Not all “WHEY” proteins are created equal. All Advocare whey proteins are “pre-digestible” and totally pure which means that your body uptakes the full amount of protein in all our products. The inferior “whey” proteins are made-up of cheap proteins derived from ground-up human hair, ground-up chicken feathers, ground-up horse hooves and ground-up chicken beaks. These cheap proteins only “uptake around 10 because they are not pre-digestible. For more information Google “International Journal of Food Engineering RSS” and put in the search block “whey protein from chicken feathers.”
- July 2010 Consumer Reportran an article that showed that EAS Myoplex Rich Dark Chocolate contains the most “arsenic” (rat poison) of any protein on the market. In that same article, Muscle Milk Chocolate and Muscle Milk Vanilla were cited for having the most “lead” of any proteins on the market. www.consumerreports.org
- NCAA drug testing policy can be found at www.ncaa.org. NCAA Drug Education and Drug-Testing subcommittee (DEDT) …notes a significant number of positive drug tests of student-athletes who report the use of over-the-counter nutritional supplements… Many student-athletes assume if these products can be purchased at a health food store, they must be allowed under the NCAA rules. This is not true! … Appeals based on this argument have not been successful in overturning a positive drug-test penalty.
- Advocare Rehydration Drink is far superior to any other rehydration product in the world. Rehydrate is in many coolers in the NFL. Look at the comparison between Advocare Rehydrate and Gatorade that appeared in the August 2010 issue of The Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. www.jissn.com
- NFL Players cannot shop at, or endorse, GNC since 25% of all products on the shelves at GNC contains banned-substances. For complete list visit www.nflplayers.com
- Advocare has the most non-paid endorsers of any company in the world. NFL players such as Drew Brees, Colt McCoy, DeAngelo Williams, Danny Woodhead, Owen Daniels, Mike Sellers, Ellis Hobbs III, Darryl Tapp and others trust their nutritional needs to Advocare. Colt McCoy says “Advocare Products give me a competitive edge, they are safe, they’re easy to use, and they make me feel good.”
- The Advocare Sports Advisory Council includes college strength coaches from the following universities: Ohio State, Oklahoma, Auburn, Wisconsin, Texas A&M, Airforce Academy, Rice and more. www.advocare.com/120611015
Your body is your business. When your body breaks-down, your business stops. What nutrition company do you trust your body to? With Advocare you never have to worry. Use what the pros use! Visit www.advocare.com/120611015 today and gain a competitive advantage!